Today I had my 4-year check-up with Dr. Sampera at the Youth Clinic.
Height: 3’ 4.8” (74%)
Weight: 38# (75%)
I rocked the questions on the Ages & Stages Questionnaire (ASQ) and even drew a picture for my doctor. I was brave during the exam and only got upset when I sniffed the FluMist vaccine not quite enough and it burned the inside of my nose.
Here’s what I’ve been up to since I turned 4:
* I love playing with words: making up words & stories & songs
* I love to play with arts & crafts: paints, scissors, gluing & markers
* I like playing with my dolls: Barbies, Kyla & my Bunny House
* My favorite foods are Mac & Cheese and Corn-on-the-Cob
* My favorite song is Old Macdonald Had a Farm
* My favorite book is the Roly Poly Puppy
* My best friend is Aspen
* My favorite game is Hide & Seek
* I am currently taking cheerleading (and having lots of fun with the Pom-Poms & tumbling) but also enjoy gymnastics/dance
Read More » | | No Comments yet...